The Sponsorship Process
1. Contact Us:
- The first step is to send us an email to be connected with an Asifiwe Child, a Special Needs Child, or a House Mother, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will ask you for your personal information and mailing address in order to correspond with you.
- You can let us know any preferences of who you would like to sponsor, e.g. gender, age, etc.
- We will send you a picture and information about the one you are sponsoring.
2. Set up your Donation Preference:
- The next step is to set up your donation method. You may make donations in three ways.
- Mailing a check.
- Making an online donation with a credit/debit account.
- Setting up an automatic charge on a credit/debit account.
- Visit our Donate page for further information in making a donation.
3. Begin a Relationship:
- We highly encourage correspondence between the sponsor and the one being sponsored.
- You may send letters to our office P. O. Box 554 in Entebbe, Uganda.
- We will make sure the letter is given to the child and the child will respond with a letter, as well.
- For more information about writing a letter, please view How to Write to Your Sponsored Child.
- For information about sending gifts or packages, please visit the Gift Policy page.
If you have any other questions or concerns about the Sponsorship program, please email us, email@example.com.
Funds received through the sponsorship program go to caring for the needs of the child. They help to cover the cost of food, clothing, school tuition, school supplies, as well as providing medical care and any other needs of the child.